baby development

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am 12 weeks old!!


Kaleb loves to have his feet kissed! He is laughing more and more and has lots of smiles to brighten our days. He loves to "talk" to his toys and doesn't hold back his opinion when we raise our voices! He loves to be sitting up so he can see what is going on in our crazy house! He has been sleeping pretty good aside from a few days where he was getting up every 2 hours to nurse, but we average 4-7 (!) hours straight at night. He has been going to bed before 10 p.m. which is good for me. He is still eating the same, but I have cut back on the amount of formula I give him while I am home (I limit him to one 4 oz. bottle before bed and nurse the rest of the time). He seems to enjoy the bed time stories we read to Jake.

No comments: