baby development

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am 16 Weeks Old!!

Here is the picture I was supposed to add last week....give you an idea of what it's been like around here?!
Pictures from this week, the picture in the middle is from today. Todd's buddy from work bought Kaleb a cute lion hat/mitten set from Old Navy (pic on left). He tried so hard to wiggle it off...guess he will be like Jake and not care for hats until he is older).

Things are about the same. Kaleb did sleep 8 hours the other night! He loves to look in your eyes and hold a conversation with you..it's cute. Last night he was laughing so hard because I was going "BOO!" and popping up from behind the chair. He has stopped peeing on me at bath time and has moved on to pooping through his outfit on almost a daily basis (almost always with my Mom). He was in his swing the other day and started fussing, so I go over, he lifts his head to look at me and gave me the biggest smile *melt*.

No comments: