baby development

Friday, December 01, 2006

NST #12

After our appt. this afternoon, Todd and I headed over to my LAST NST. Kaleb was very cooperative today- we were in and out in less than 45 minutes, not bad considering I hadn't had lunch yet. Todd was able to see and hear the baby's heart beat be monitored. When we weren't watching the monitor, he read the paper and I filled out paper work for Monday. The nurse did see that I was having contractions 5-10 minutes apart, but again they weren't strong enough for me or the nurse to be alarmed.

Feel ok today considering the amount of sleep last night. Not very hungry yesterday or today. Still some crampy aches.

Todd and I were able to head for lunch after- he was "feeling" Some Place Special, so why not- I wanted their steak, cheese, onion, and mushroom sub (but wasn't so into it when it arrived). Splurged for my late afternoon snack and stopped for a pumpkin spice muffin/coffee- at least I was able to enjoy like 5 sips of the coffee before I dumped it all over the living room!!

No comments: