baby development

Friday, December 08, 2006

We are home!!

I will post all of the details at a later date, here is a quick update and a few pictures.

"After almost a full week in the hospital (57 hrs of it in labor), Kaleb is FINALLY here! Labor was rough, delivery was quick, and I feel 150% better than I did after I had Jakob. We came home today and we are both doing well (no trace of diabetes in either one of us!!). Jakob is so excited- he has already told me to bring him back to the hospital because he cried while getting his diaper changed and it hurt his ears...then it was "feed him breast milk so he will stop crying!". I am finding it hard that I can't "get the house cleaned the way I want", but hopefully in a few days."

Kaleb Lincoln Davis
Born 12.6.06
4:49 p.m.
Weight 7 lbs. 15 oz.
Height 21.5 in
Just born

With Daddy

With Daddy and Big Brother

Jakob and Daddy holding Kaleb

With Daddy

And Mommy

And the "Star"

Getting ready for home

All set..let's roll

Ahhh...home!

No comments: