baby development

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Baby Update {November}

Could not wait for my appt. today. As you can tell from the baby ticker, I am approx 35 weeks and 5 days. Dr. decided to keep the 12/15 due date (the tech had 3 different assumptions on how far along I was from the US last week..so he sent it back to the dept. head and told him to get with the tech and figure out which one it was). So, still looks like we are being induced on 12/4 unless Kaleb wants to come sooner. As of last week, he weighs approx. 6.2 lbs. I gained 1.5 lbs. in the last 2 weeks (I have had Chinese 2 x's in the last 2 weeks within moderation and my sugar level was ok); did splurge a few times on some goodies (no further comment...but small amounts of course) . I did explain the crampy feeling and he decided to check me...not dilated (was bummed)- all of the soreness, cramps is from the baby moving further down into position. So, overall, it was a good appt., just not what I thought I was going to hear. Head back 11/21 for my next appt. Oh, 15 MORE DAYS OF WORK.

That horrible pain in my left upper leg is back...I feel like a cripple when I walk. Atleast I enjoyed 2 full nights of sleep- back to approx 4 hours Sunday night- we will see what tonight brings. Have also woken up sick to my stomach since last week...I am oh so motivated to get ready for work when I feel like this.

I estimate the baby will weigh approx 8.7 lbs.

No comments: