baby development

Friday, November 03, 2006

NST #3

Went in for my third test of the week. I really like the nurses I have seen so far. Got a chance to see the twins born on Wednesday- they were so cute, sharing the same bassinet; a baby girl had just been born 5 minutes before I got there, so I got to hear her crying for the first time...got me all teary eyed!!

Test went well...had just eaten a good lunch, so Kaleb was moving all around. Passed within 15 minutes, but have to stay "attached" to the monitor for a min of 30 minutes. After the nurse spoke with my doc, she told me that per his instructions I am to go twice a week until I deliver.
Made my appt. for Wed/Fri (reg doc appt. on Tues).

Started having cramping/braxton hick-like contractions tonight before we headed to Aileen's party. VERY uncomfortable! Had one every 2-3 minutes for about 15 minutes and they went away for the most part...had a couple at the party. Just didn't feel "wonderful" tonight.

No comments: