baby development

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1 Month Well Baby

Last night was a repeat of the night before as far as Kaleb wanting to eat every 1-2 hours, except he was awake pretty much until 7 am this morning and spit up quite a bit.

His appt. went well. His lungs have cleared up, ear infection gone, and virtually no trace of his cold! He weighed in at 10 lbs. 12 oz. (3 lb. 13 oz. gain); measured 22.5 inches long (grew 1 inch); and his head circumference was 14.5 inches (up 1.5 inches...exactly where Jake was when he was born). Next appt. is in 1 month.

I checked out ok. I am 1 lb. more right now than I was when I went in to confirm my pregnancy. My uterus is tilted to the left a bit, but it will correct itself. DR wrote me back to work fr 1.17.07 and with my FMLA extended (and vacation, sick/personal time exhausted until June) I will return 2.5.07.

BTW- the DR's office is getting a new computer system so all appt.s will be scheduled through that!

No comments: