baby development

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Getting Better

Kaleb has been doing so much better (so am I!). He has coughed a bit, but I have not had to put him in the little "mist tent" since Thursday night.

One of the side effects of the Pedia-Pred is increased appetite. Boy has it increased (I also think he is having a growth spurt as Jake did the same thing around this age)! Thursday night he would nurse on both sides, burp and then want to eat AGAIN! This pattern continued for about 4 hours. I think he gained 5 lbs. that night!

I feel more at ease, like I do not have to constantly check him while he is sleeping and do not fear that he will go into a coughing fit while I am in the shower.

Here are a few pictures of him dressed to go to run an errand on Friday (didn't want to..but had to).

No comments: